Terms and Conditions
By registering to NAAME you agree for your details to be displayed to other NAAME members on the trade and member directory as well as the Talent Sharing Platform.
If you are a user with general public and anonymous access, this website does not store or capture personal information but merely logs the user’s IP address that is automatically recognised by the web server.
The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission, or if we are legally obliged to do so, or it is for the prevention or detection of crime or fraud.
Use of website
- By using this website, you agree not to use it in the following ways:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable laws
- to obtain unauthorised access to any information, network or systems
- to place or distribute viruses or malware or any other similar harmful software code
- to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials or other information (‘phishing’), or
- in any way that disrupts the operation of our website or business of the website or business of any other entity.
Member account, password & security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access the website and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s) or account. You agree to notify NAAME immediately of any unauthorised use of your password(s). Do not share your password or account with others.
You agree to notify NAAME as soon as is reasonably practicable of any unauthorised use of your password, account, or any other breach of security. NAAME may, in its sole discretion, modify or discontinue your access to all or part of our website, including for reasons but not limited to, a breach of these terms or other agreements or written guidelines you agree with us.
The intellectual property rights in some content (including trademarks) on this website is owned by third parties and we have been granted the right by them to reproduce such content. All other content (including without limitation the text, graphics, computer code, artwork, photographs, images on and comprising this website) and trademarks on this website (and the website itself) are owned by NAAME and are protected by copyright, database right and trademark rights.
No form of distribution or making available to the public (whether in print or electronic form) of any of this website’s content (including trademarks) is allowed without our prior written consent. NAAME does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
NAAME makes no representations or warranties about the information or other materials published on this website for any purpose and all information or other materials provided on this website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. NAAME hereby disclaims all warranties with regards to the content of this site. Additionally, NAAME makes no warranty that: (1) the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, true, current or non-misleading or (2) this website will not experience uninterrupted service.
It is your responsibility to make enquiries with us to ensure that any material or information on which you seek to rely is accurate and current. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Except for any legal liability that we cannot exclude in law, we are not responsible or liable for any loss you suffer relating to your use of this website. For the avoidance of doubt, NAAME will not be liable to you, whether in an action of contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of your use of this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss, or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- Where such liability cannot be excluded, our liability to you is strictly limited, at our discretion, to the supplying of the relevant service again or the payment of the cost of having the relevant service supplied again.
This website contains links to third party websites or resources over which we have no control and are in no manner responsible. You acknowledge and agree that NAAME is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We accept no responsibility or liability for these sites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Last updated 19th February, 2021