Net Zero Heat Innovation Lab Competition Briefing
- April 20, 2023
Join us online on the 20th April 2023 for the, “Net Zero Heat Innovation Lab Competition Briefing”. Find out how you could join a 5 day collaborative residential to develop project ideas for net zero heat building upgrades.
The Innovation Lab will take place between 18th and 22nd September 2023. The Lab will give successful participants a unique opportunity to collaborate with others over 5 days and develop innovative projects that will be pitched to Innovate UK on the last day. The best ideas will then be invited to apply for funding for the project.
To expand the diversity of knowledge at the Innovation Lab, Innovate UK are looking for organisations that are not typically associated with the heating or building renovation sector. Such organisations may include, but are not limited to, those active in:
- Consumer Groups – user-centred design, consumer and sector finance, housing and energy policy, justice and equality, law and regulations.
- Third Sector and Housing Providers – providers of social services and facilities third sector organisations working with vulnerable people, owners of portfolios of buildings, skills and training providers.
- Manufacturer and Technology Developers – automotive, robotics, manufacturing, machine learning and artificial intelligence, remote sensing and computer vision.
- Solution Providers – net zero technology and solution providers, construction professionals, building performance evaluation professionals.
- Agencies of relevance to making an important contribution to the net-zero mission.