Skip to content

Employer Training Incentive Programme for Norfolk SME

Get up to 75% of your training costs funded with a total grant of £1500 per business.

ETIP is a special grant scheme to help small to medium businesses recover from the pandemic. The scheme helps businesses to fund a huge range of training opportunities from essential training for new recruits to courses to learn new skills in new areas.

All training must be used to help you retain and upskill employees and improve productivity, efficiency or the effectiveness of your business.

To apply you must be

  • Self-employed or a small, medium or micro business
  • Based in Norfolk

Training can cover almost any course your business might need, from food hygiene, first aid and fork-lift driving to social media and selling goods online. You can choose courses that are accredited and certificated by an official body or non-accredited training courses.

Training can be done in person, in the classroom, on the job or online. You can choose the training providers you want to work with.

How it works

You will need to pay your training provider 25% of the course cost up front and ETIP will pay them the remaining 75%.

An ETIP business advisor can give you list of possible courses available from local training providers in Norfolk. You can also find a provider of your choice as long as they are based in the UK.

The business advisor will help you with your application.

This is a great funding opportunity for staff training in a huge range of courses.

Email the team at with your name, business address and telephone number and the team will get in touch.

Sign up to our newsletter

Need help?

Contact us on to find out more about NAAME, our Talent Sharing Platform or Manufacturing Groups.